ARLO ULTRA SETUP
Arlo Ultra is the best outdoor security system with HD image and with Arlo smart it is a beauty to own. Know more about Arlo ultra setup and features to understand the device functionality and usage. As per PC mag reviews: The Arlo Ultra is the first outdoor security camera we’ve seen that streams and records video in stunning 4K. It’s packed with features including color night vision, motion tracking, auto zooming, and intelligent motion detection
KNOW YOUR ARLO ULTRA SETUP FEATURES (INDOOR/OUTDOOR CAMERA)
4k HDR image Quality
Producing 4k HDR image, it cannot be better than this with 180° Panoramic field of vision. Arlo Ultra camera delivers high-performance 4K HDR image quality. Arlo ultra setup is DIY because of its preset settings.
Enhanced Night Vision
For better detailing now you can see colors in the dark. Best night vision- The integrated spotlight allows you to see the video in color rather than traditional black and white. Arlo ultra setup if done carefully delivers amazing night vision.
Arlo Ultra features dual, noise-canceling microphones that reduce distracting background noises like wind, rain, and street activity, providing you clearer distortion-free sound. Arlo ultra setup doesn’t require much effort.
Arlo ultra: Best home security camera: Arlo ultra setup
- Max Video Resolution- 3840×2160 resolution
- Image Sensor- 8 megapixels
- Video Modes- 4k, 1080p, 720p
- Video Features- Auto Track and Zoom, HDR, H.264 and H.265 Encoding
- Lens Field of View- 180 degree diagonal
- Sensor Size- 1/2″
- Spotlight- 6500K, 42Lux @1M
- Motion Detection- Dual Motion Detectors, 150 degree horizontal
- Night Vision- high powered Infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR Cut Filter
- AC Adapter Output- 5V 2A
- AC Adapter Input- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Indoor/Outdoor- Both – outdoor UV and weather-resistant
- Digital Zoom- 12x
- Microphone- Dual Microphone Array with noise and wind cancellation
- Audio- Full Duplex 2 way Audio
- Status Lights- 2x LEDs (blue and amber)
- Networking- 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2
- Compliant Standards- 128-bit SSL, AES-128, TSL, 2 factor authentication
- Battery Life- 3-6 months
- Charge Time to Full (via camera)- 3.5 hrs
- Charge time to Full (via charger accessory)- 2.9 hrs
- Operating Temperature- 20 to 60 degree Celsius
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi Connection. Working broadband connection with at least 2Mbps upload speed
- microSD card requirements- Speed class 10, UHS1, V10
- Min home upload speed- 2-4Mbps; optimized for 2 simultaneous 4k streams.
Arlo Ultra Dimensions
- Camera331g; 89mm x 52mm x 78.4mm
Arlo Ultra Warranty
- 1 year warranty arlo.com/warranty
Arlo ultra camera with a 1-year smart plan
The Ultra comes with a free one-year subscription to Arlo’s Smart Premier plan, which gets you 30 days of rolling cloud storage for 1080p video and a bunch of features including Smart Notifications that can differentiate between people, animals, and cars making it the best home security camera. Once Arlo ultra setup is done, it can last anywhere from three to six months on battery power.
ARLO ULTRA SETUP GUIDE
Arlo ultra setup know the guide
The Arlo SmartHub helps to protect your footage by adding a secure, personal network to your router.
1. Connect the SmartHub to your router with an Ethernet cable.
2. Connect the AC adapter to the SmartHub and plug it in.
Download and install the Arlo app and set up your Arlo SmartHub and Arlo Ultra Camera. The Arlo app guides you through the setup in this order: just follow onscreen instructions & complete steps one by one.
1. Create your Arlo account. You use one account to manage all Arlo devices.
2. Now Connect the Arlo SmartHub to the Internet and add it to your account.
3. Add the Arlo Ultra camera one by one and pair it with the Arlo SmartHub.
4. Now you can mount your camera on a wall or ceiling.
5. Snap the magnetic mount onto the screw and the stopper. The mount clicks into place now you can attach your Arlo Ultra camera to the wall mount. The magnet in the mount holds the camera onto the mount.
6. Mount your camera at least 7 feet (2 meters) above the floor or the ground and aim it slightly downward for the best sensor performance.
7. The Arlo app comes with four modes, Armed, Disarmed, Schedule, and Geofencing. You can customize each mode and you can also create custom modes.
When facing trouble with sync, Reset the hub and try the sync again. If the problem continues to contact Arlo support number or simply dial our Arlo support desk for Arlo ultra setup support instructions( free support). Call to set up your best home security camera- Arlo ultra setup – Arlo support by authorized Arlo.
CONTACT US FOR ARLO ULTRA PRE/POST SALES INFORMATION
Arlo Camera Support Guide
Feel free to reach our Arlo support help-desk for Arlo ultra setup & product queries.
GS Security System- Arlo Authorized Partner
13242 Reliance Street Pacoima, CA 91331 US
09:00 am – 05:00 pm